Men’s Gift Guide 2018
1. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch– My husband Chris has this and he’s obsessed with it! Not only does it track your heart rate, steps and sleep cycle, it also displays text messages, phone calls, has quick reply and even plays music. I think it’s the perfect gift for any guy since it’s an all in one device
2. Cards Against Humanity– If you haven’t played this game yet, you’re really missing out! It’s definitely a party favorite! It’s hilarious and is guaranteed a great time every time! Highly recommend for adult game night!
3. Ugg Slippers– My dad LIVES in these. I’m not even kidding, he wears them all day, every day. Every year he asks for a new pair because he said that they are the most comfortable shoes ever.
4. Jack Black Skin Saviors Set– This brand’s products are my husband Chris and my friend Luc’s ride or die necessities! I personally find it exciting when a guy cares about their skin and they both love each of these products. I think both the skin and beard sets are the best value so you they get a nice variety to try out.
5. Nintendo Switch– So this one is a bit of a splurge, but I can definitely say first hand that it’s worth every penny. My husband LOVES this game system (and honestly so do I). It’s so much fun especially when you have friends over because of the new games that are meant to be played in groups.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Cologne– So I know that cologne can be very personal, but this one is AMAZING. I guarantee that when your guys puts it on, you’ll be cuddling up to him all day. It’s absolutely perfect.
7. Nike Pullover Hoodie– What guy wouldn’t want a nice hoodie? This one is super soft and warm for the winter. Also. it happens to be on sale for $39.99
8. Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker– We’ve had amazing luck with Bose products. They’re long lasting and the quality is always fantastic. This speaker is great because of it’s small size so you can bring it anywhere.
9. Swell Travel Water Bottle– I love all the Swell water bottles! They keep drinks warm for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours! I don’t know what kind of voodoo they are using, but it really works! This would be a great gift for a guy because he can take it to work to keep his coffee warm or to the gym to keep water cold.
10. Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Headphones– Again, Bose kills it with their products. These headphones as well as the noise cancelling are exceptional. Highly recommend especially for travel!