Today I wanted to talk about a few makeup products I recently picked up from Sephora, Ulta and the Cosmetics Outlet (I scored big time there). I’ll link everything below as well as give you my thoughts on the items.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette– I live for any ABH eye shadow. In my opinion, they make the best eye shadows because they are pigmented and so incredibly easy to blend. Every time they have a palette release, I’m dying to get my hands on it and the Sultry palette was no exception. The mattes in this palette are beautiful, but the things that stands out even more are the shimmers! They are incredibly shiny and metallic and glide beautifully on the eye with no effort or fallout. The colors are beautiful and very wearable for any season. It’s safe to say that ABH killed it yet again with a great eye shadow palette.
- Blushing Babes Blush Trio by Morphe– My favorite go-to blush colors for Fall have been coral and apricot colors. They are so complimentary on any skin tone and give warmth to the face. When I was in Ulta, I wandered over to the Morphe section and these little blush trios caught my eye. I took them to Florida when we went last week and it was perfect for travel. The colors are gorgeous and pigmented, but not too scary pigmented like some blushes can be. I picked up the Pop of Coral shades.
- Powder Blushes by MAC– Moving on with the blush trend, while we were in Florida, we stopped at an outlet mall for the day and they had the best cosmetics store with some really great brands. I was surprised that they had a very large assortment of MAC products that are fairly popular. I’ve always wanted to try their blushes and let me tell you, they definitely did not disappoint. I got the shades Melba which is a coral/peachy color and the shade Desert Rose which is more of a burgundy color.
- Powder Kiss Lipstick by MAC– I also picked up a beautiful lipstick by MAC in the shade Sweet, No Sugar which is a warm pink color. It’s super comfortable on the lips and lasts a long time.
- Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick by Smashbox– I haven’t had much luck with liquid lipsticks lately because it’s getting colder in Chicago and my lips are super dry, but I really like the formula for Smashbox’s liquid lipstick and picked up the shade Fair Game which is a peachy nude color. It’s very hydrating, even when it dries down and the color is perfect for Fall.
- Continuous Setting Mist by Morphe– I’m sure most of you have heard about this setting spray since all the beauty Youtubers are talking about it, but I have to say that they have been spot on with the glowing reviews. This setting spray is really nice! It’s more like and aerosol can that sprays out a fine mist and it smells amazing. After it dries, it literally melts your makeup together making it look stunning.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation– I actually got a sample of this stick foundation and it was way too yellow to put on my entire face, however, when I put it on my under eyes, it brightens the area really well. Also, because it has a yellow tint, it does a bit of color correcting to get rid of the dark circles under the eyes.